Arcivate has renewed its Hellios FSQS Stage 2 supplier qualification accreditation for the Financial Services sector.
Hampshire UK – February 3th, 2021
As part of our ongoing commitment to our Financial Services clients, we have renewed our Stage 2 Qualification for our business process and practices. Our information is now available to the financial services buying organisations using FSQS.
The FSQS accreditation is valued by a growing number of purchasers in the financial industry as it indicates a successful audit process and demonstrates Arcivate’s commitment and capabilities to the sector. As the regulated environment in the financial sector becomes more complex, FSQS accreditation provides them with a standard and simple methodology for collecting and managing supplier compliance information.
FSQS helps introduce responsible business practices and is currently used by 45 Banks Building and Insurance companies:
Lloyds Banking Group
Bank of England
See how our Mi Invoices SaaS solution, helps in providing compliance and business benefits.
Compliance Areas Covered:
- IT Security
- Operational risks
- Insurance and third-party certification
- Health and Safety
- Environment and sustainability
Benefits to our Customers:
- Immediate access to accurate, comprehensive and high-quality data
- Reduced time and cost associated with pre-qualification, assurance and ongoing compliance
- More effective identification and management of supply chain risk and brand reputation
- Enhanced management information reporting on key supplier measures
- Ability to source creditable third parties
- Validation of supplier data
What information is shared in the FSQS Community?
The vast majority of information collected by FSQS relates to the supplier's company and its policies and procedures, plus the products and services that are supplied. Some of the questions asked are specific to a particular customer and where there are answers to questions that have been provided, which are deemed to be specific to a particular customer, this data will only be shared with the applicable customer and will not be shared with any other bank or financial services organisation or that may join FSQS in future.
Please see Hellios Buyers Services for more details: